For your first appointment, please:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Fill out your intake forms beforehand and bring them (link here?)
- Bring your insurance card if you want us to bill your insurance
- Bring your ID
- Bring your physical therapy referral/prescription your MD gave you
- Bring any relevant x-ray, MRI, CT scan, or EMG scan reports and referrals
- Dress comfortably – athletic wear, shorts (if knee patient) and closed toe shoes.
We look forward to seeing you!
You’ve never been to physical therapy before. Some questions you may have:
- What will happen on my first day?
- What should I bring?
- How should I dress?
- Will it hurt?
These questions and more, are answered in the video below. Turn up your speakers.
Download your patient forms here.
For more information, visit: